Looking for a new home to rent? At Samuel’s, we let properties within Haverhill as well as surrounding villages within a 10 mile radius. Most of our properties will require a minimum of a 6 month tenancy agreement. Use the contact us tab to let us know what your requirements are and we will do our very best to help you find the perfect spot.
The tenancy process is as follows:
- We have a conversation with you via phone or email to establish your requirements
- We secure the right property for you
- We take a referencing fee to reserve the property and you (the tenant) will be required to complete an application form.
- Once that is done, an external referencing company will be brought in to complete several checks, including: credit checks, CCJ, employment, income etc.
- Once checks have been complete, then the move in dates will be agreed
- Following that, tenancy agreements and an inventory and statement of condition will be drawn up
- On the day of check-in, the tenancy agreements and inventory will be signed, and cleared funds of one month’s rent and the agreed deposit must have been received by agent.
- If Samuel’s also manage the property we will register and protect the deposit and we will visit every three months to carry out a property inspection.
- If at any stage you need clarity on any of the necessary points and processes, we are always on hand to provide advice